The Joint Study Programme “International Master of Science in Engineering, Entrepreneurship and Resources” (MSc. ENTER) aims to create highly qualified mechanical and process engineers at the Master level with a specialisation in maintenance engineering for the raw materials sector from the ESEE region (East & South-East Europe) and for the ESEE region. The Master study programme consists of 4 semesters (2 years) and is embedded in the existing Master’s degree programmes of the participating universities. In each semester, students are required to take at least 30 ECTS credits.
In the today’s economy, technical education do not meet current requirements of the employment market for engineers. Moreover, new small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) are in great demand, e.g. there is a space for enterprises that specialise inspare parts handling, auxiliary services, and recycling. Start-ups or small-scale businesses in mechanical and process engineering related to raw materials undergo low investments nowadays. Additionally, outsourcing, extending the network and establishing partnerships in East and South-East Europe (ESEE) is of a high priority.
– Avoid the brain-drain of local communities and promoting circular economy in the ESEE region.
– Create highly qualified professionals or entrepreneurs with a specification in maintenance engineering for the ESEE region.
– Contribute to technological advancement and competence building in the ESEE region.
– Support commercial know-how and technology transfer for the subject-specific operations in the raw materials industry.
– Encourage start-ups in the ESEE region.