- First cycle higher education degree (e.g. a Bachelor degree from a university or a university of applied sciences) in mechanical engineering, process engineering, environmental engineering, chemincal engineering or other relevant fields of study.
- English language proficiency:
- When all the required courses (min. 30 ECTS) for the first Master semester are taught and successfully completed in English at the Home University, the candidates with at least B2 level according to the CEFR (Common European Framework of References for Languages) scale can be accepted for admissions at the Host Universities.
- When at least one required course for the first Master semester is not taught and competed in English at the Home University, the candidates need to submit an internationally recognised language certificate with the respective requirement as follows:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): 80 (90) for internet-based test or 550 for paper-based test;
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System): 6.0 (6.5);
- PTE Academic (Pearson Test of English): 54;
- Cambridge English Qualifications – C1 Advanced or C2 Proficiency: grade C;
- APTIS Advanced: CEFR level B2.
- Additional application documents as required at the Home University.
For the 2020 intake (with study periods from September 2020 to July 2022), the following documents of each candidate student are required to be submitted no later than Oct. 9, 2020:
- Certified copies* of the first academic degree (e.g. Bachelor certificate) including Transcripts of Records; certified or officially attested translations** of the above certificates into English.
- Proof of English language proficiency according to the above requirements.
- Current certificate of enrolment for the Master study programme at Home University (if necessary: certified translation** of the certificate into English).
- Copy of passport and one up-to-date passport-form photo.
- Motivation letter (maximum one page); please briefly state the reasons why you wish to join the MSc. ENTER programme. Please make reference to previous study and/or research experience in relevant subject fields at the Home University so far.
- If available, proof of professional training or work experience, internships or similar activities relevant to the study programme.
A certified copy is usually issued by a German diplomatic mission abroad in your country.
A certified translation into English is required for each application document if it is not available in English. To apply, you must submit the document in its original language and in the certified translation.
What a “certified translation” is and who may produce it varies from country to country. In general, however, it is an official translation, since it is produced by an expert translator approved in the country concerned by the relevant association or body.
Information for Prospective Students
Further information for prospective students from the following partner universities can be found in the attached documents: